Infused with antibacterial and antioxidant essential oils of rose geranium and rosemary for its strong antimicrobial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties. When coming off a plane or out of a shop this blend has the potential to keep your environment clear of invasive energetic negative energies.
Rose Geranium and Rosemary Oil are both safe for most people to use in a space or directly on their face and skin for antibacterial, antimicrobial purposes. For people who aren’t allergic to Rose Geranium or Rosemary Oil, it’s typically safe to be used;
- topically – sprayed on the body.
- face – to stimulate a fatigued mind and to have a refreshing effect on a tired body.
- As an aromatherapeutic room spray to boost a negative environment or when you have low energy. Spray in the corner of each room 3 or 4 times.
- To deodorize stale indoor environments when a deep cleanse is called for.
- To protect viral infections from developing while also helping them to clear faster.
Note: Essential oils are not meant to be swallowed. Never use Rose Geranium or Rosemary Oil as a replacement for a medical prescription that a doctor has given to you.
All Natural, Free of Chemicals.
Usage: Safe to apply directly on the body and hands. Not for internal use.
May also be used to wiping toys, door handles, for a clean fresh, and safe environment.